Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What a Difference a Day Makes!

It is now Tuesday morning. Yesterday I had almost no shortness of breath at all, and, although I got tired easily (I think I lost some ground in my healing process from the wrap surgery over the last week!) I was able to do pretty much everything I wanted to do. Just more slowly and with more breaks.

But the big thing is, I felt more normal than I have in I-don't-know-how-long! Certainly the last few years, when even "normal" days were painful and I had to be careful what I did and ate...but yesterday I ate what I wanted, nothing hurt me, and I did what I wanted, and nothing hurt me.

THIS is the start of the future that I have been looking forward to! I will continue to rest when tired of course (about in the middle of that 100-day stretch now), but my stamina I'm sure will increase as the days go on, and I can see what my future holds and it is all good!

1 comment: