Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 27

(NOTE: If you are seeing this on Facebook, please go to my blog - chiachatter.blogspot.com - to see my whole post. I don't make my points in the first paragraph, which is all that shows up on my Facebook page :).)

Still sad and disinterested. Don't even know what to write about. Stresses in life are taking their toll I guess. I looked up depression after surgery in the wee hours of the morning and it is definitely an issue for people who have had major surgeries. I've been having very vivid, very strange dreams at night also; I usually don't even remember my dreams, if I even have them, so this is off-putting to me as well. Plus add the high level of stress in my home right now, I guess I get it. But wish I didn't have to. I need to burrow my nose into the Word is what I need to do. Get some perspective back through the Word and prayer.

More pain across my belly today than in a week or more, but also have other things going on lower in my digestive tract that have been an issue for a few years so I think that's part of it. That, and handling my almost-30# grandson, and moving the loveseat away from the wall when my dog was getting into trouble behind it. (If my gut can withstand the impact of the steering wheel in a collision without undoing the fundoplication at 3 weeks post-op, then I guess I needn't worry too much about a toddler right? Even if he does make me pretty sore.)

Nothing else new to report. Makes me wonder why I wrote anything at all today, other than that it is a habit. The way I feel isn't like me, I'm not like this. Get over it, Sherry.

3 comments:

  1. (((((HUGS))))) Have you tried going to sleep to praise and worship? I have a cd I compiled just for that purpose. The mp3 version is on my cell so I can listen in bed. Let me know if you want the list of songs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do listen to a CCM station as I fall asleep, but not specifically to praise and worship. Yes, if you have a minute I would love the list of songs. Even if I don't have all the same ones it would give me an idea of what I could put on a list for myself, thanks, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that, "It didn't come to stay, it came to pass"!!! Thank you :).

    ReplyDelete